Registration and Appointment
- Register online through E-admission form.
- Registration does not guarantee the admission. It is subject to passing the test age requirements.
Admission Test and Interview
Play Group and Montessori
- Child must be present along with parents.
Kindergarten to Class IX
- Applicants are tested for 3 subjects (English, Urdu, Math) with an additional subject of Science for applicants of class IX.
- Tests are to assess knowledge of the student in order to proceed with class he/she will fit in.
- Interview of child along with parents will be followed by clearing the admission test.
- However, admission is up to the discretion of the school management.
- Once the formalities are completed, parents will be receiving the fee voucher from either management office or through the web portal.
- After clearing dues, student will be receiving confirmation letter.
- Nadra B-Form
- Parents Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)/Passport copy (applicable for international admissions)
- Paid Voucher
- School Leaving Certificate
Rules of Payment
- Any fee paid is non-refundable
- Fee is charged for all 12 months of the academic year and are payable within the given due date.
- Once fee voucher is issued in the beginning of the month, payment must be made.
- Fee paid after due date is subject to late fine.
- If the fee remains unpaid after the end of month, student will not be allowed to sit in class or will not be provided google classroom codes (if applicable).
- Fee is subject to annual review.